[TYPO3-core] RFC #9172: Bug: Wrong display of deleted owners and groups in web->access->permissions

Johannes Pieper pieper at dlrg.de
Fri Sep 5 23:36:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:39:37 +0200
Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de> wrote:

> i must say i don't like such cryptic output. It's kind of debug output
> for devs while coding, but noone else ever will understand what it means.
>
> I don't know whats best, but if any reference exists showing number of
> references with a tooltip showing details would be better imho.

I have two patches now. The first one is for 4.2 and remove only the display error. The second one is for 4.3 and has [not set] and [deleted] as a language label and the ID for the deleted group or user as tooltip.

Greets

Johannes

--
Deutsche Lebens-Rettungs-Gesellschaft e.V. - Präsidium
Johannes Pieper