[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9109: Enable feature in element browser in rte like in normal one

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Sep 5 04:29:44 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

> i try if i find some time for, it's on my list. But you're also welcome
> if you like.

I committed patches to the RTE that will remove the upload form when the
  browser is in readOnly state. I submitted a patch to the DAM list so
that it will do the same. This will work when DAM is used with htmlArea
  RTE. It will also work when DAM is used in wizard mode but this will
require the following patch to first be applied:

I submitted another patch to the core list (see RFC #9297) so that the
readOnly state is forwarded to hooking element browsers such as DAM.

Regards,
Stan