[TYPO3-core] RFX: #9286: use native JSON-methods instead of 3rd party json script

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Sep 4 16:15:02 CEST 2008

Hey Masi and Dmitry,

actually, that was me that introduced the "policy". That was more a
@deprecated part of the file / function stating that it will be removed
two major versions later. Well, as we mark the JSON script as deprecated
in 4.3, we can remove it in 4.5, if that's ok with you guys. However, we
should add this in the patch of the RFC.
A public statement in the dev-news would be good as well, once we commit
that thing.

btw: that's the nice thing about the t3lib_div wrapper: Everybody should
use this function anyway, so we people don't need to change their
scripts. I remember using JSON through the t3lib_div class but not by
instantiating the class by myself, so we "should" be good to go.

--
All the best,
benni.