[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9281: Add a method to easily do a HTTP redirect

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Sep 3 23:34:44 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>> sure, go ahead and propose some. OTOH that would then maybe fit better
>> into a t3lib_http class...
> actually, I had a similar idea of extracting all URL / HTTP related
> things out of t3lib_div to a "t3lib_http", however we'd
> * keep the t3lib_div functions as wrappers with a deprecated mark
> * introduce class-autoloader functions finally :) (so people don't have
> to worry about the inclusion of the classes).
>
> I'm all +1 for that. :)

i like the idea of seperating issues in single class - for maintaining
and organizing the functions.

Do we really need autoload if mostly the functions are static? Or it's
better to make a t3lib - class and extend it by single classes so calls
are unique?

May be it's better to think/talk about the concept before doing it.

vg Steffen