[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8491: Template Analyzer Module inconsistencies

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Sep 3 20:48:52 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> after testing a bit more i found a compromise for the gaps. See
>> attached screenshot where dotted line is continuous and small gaps are
>> dividing the rows.
>
> Guys, you two are great! The patch works perfectly! Finally my +1 by
> testing!

And a +1 based on my reading and testing.  I cleaned up a few img tags
that were unclosed and fixed a few attributes that were lacking quotes
before committing to trunk (rev 4058).

Ingo, is this OK for the 4.2 branch also? Mainly styling changes with a
little bit of funcionality changing so that you don't have to re-select
the template every time you change a display option.  It was originally
targeted at trunk only.

Thanks,
Jeff