[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9183: saveDocNew for all tables except the option is set to 0

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Sep 3 09:29:41 CEST 2008

Hi!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Sure. But the patch got +1s and it works. Also changing "?" to "if" does
> not mean Q&A. It means only that different people have different
> preferences.
>
> I do not insist that you use "?" when possible. I expect that you do not
> insist that I use "if" when I can use "?".

I mean that we have different backgrounds and different preferences. I prefer if we do not cross on minor things like this. This is really for better team spirit.

You are not happy with some of my style and truly speaking I am not happy with some of yours. But I keep quiet because this is just another style. No reason for me and change everything like I want it too look. There are more important things. People are desperate to get more bugs reviewed. Why don't we focus on that job instead of changing styles of each other?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team