[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9263: Default icon for plugins in list_type select

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Sep 2 17:48:23 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> i encountered a problem, so i had to check additionally if $_EXTKEY
>>> is given.
>>
>> Hmmm. What was the problem? t3lib_extMgm::addPlugin is clearly marked
>> as "FOR USE IN ext_tables.php FILES", so $_EXTKEY must always be set
>> when it is called.
>>
> Hi,
>
> unfortunally not. I got message sometimes in BE
> Extensionkey "" was not found
> and this call was a die()
>
> So the function is called from somewhere else with empty _EXTKEY. I
> don't know how to reproduce, but with check of existing _EXTKEY all is fine
>
> vg Steffen

+1 based on reading and testing.

I am curious about the _EXTKEY issue though.  When I removed the _EXTKEY
check, I also saw this error one time but I haven't been able to
reproduce it since.

Steffen, are you able to consistently reproduce the error with when the
_EXTKEY check is removed?

Thanks,
Jeff