[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Clemens Riccabona clemens at riccabona.biz
Fri Oct 31 18:52:01 CET 2008

> Clemens Riccabona wrote:
>
> Hi Clemens,
>
> > If someone interested in testing and source (just done with
> > ingmar_admpanelwrap) drop me a line: clemens at riccabona.biz
>
> just attache it here and in the bugtracker, otherwise why did you let
> us
> now of your changes?
>

> Ingo

Was not working out of the box.

But now it works!!!

I just 'pimped' my ingmar_admpanelwrap for a 'proof of concept'.
Now, my version of ingmar_admpanelwrap works out of the box, but you have to
apply the new wraps correctly if you had installed the original version
before.
(see my modified ext_conf_template.txt, changes are applied there).
I attach the extension 'as a file', so you can test it out there on several
browsers and projects in the wild.
I will it attach to the bugtracker too, as suggested.

If you are interested in a patch/diff I can't do that today. Sorry folks.
But probably on Sunday if wished.
The patch itself should be a no-brainer IMHO. First it is necessary to have
working and compatible javascript (and also php) code.

Have fun with testing,

Regards, clemens