[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8623: Shortcut mode also to the parent page

Rob Vonk typo3 at robvonk.com
Fri Oct 31 15:25:09 CET 2008

Georg Ringer wrote:
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8623

-1 after testing:

Tested on Trunk but i can't seem to get this patch to work. The normal
shortcut shows information that you selected a shortcut (see
normal_shortcut.png on bugreport), The new shortcut breaks something (see
parent_shortcut.png on bugreport).
I get strange behaviour on FE. I did manage to get the link in the menu but
it pointed to the wrong page. Most of the time i don't see the link in the
menu.

Cleared cache multiple times ofcourse while testing.