[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature Request #9670 Code-Completion for TypoScript in the t3editor

Christian Kartnig office at hahnepeter.de
Fri Oct 31 14:08:29 CET 2008

Hi,

> I also saw that the suggested objects are limited, so i think it has
> something to do with parsing the tsref.
>
> Is there anything a could look at or debug?

When the Code-Completion gets intialized, HTTP-Requests to 3 scripts are
made:
ext_ts_templatesloader.php returns all typoscript defined in other templates
tsRefLoader.php returns the Types and Properties of the parsed tsRef
pluginLoader.php returns a list of plugins to be included.

Maybe you could have a look at what gets returned by the first two (e.g.
with firebug), escpecially tsRefLoader.php should be interesting in your
case.

I really have no idea what else could be the problem.
I also tried to reproduce this, but everything seemed to work.

Thanks for having a look,

Christian