[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9661: extend condition for globalVar

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Oct 31 12:15:13 CET 2008

Hey guys,

although I'd really like to see this feature in there, I would love to
make this more clear to have "one-character-operators" and
"two-char-operators" in the code, only allowing '=', '<', '>', '<=',
'!=', '>='. This makes the whole thing easier to understand for people
who read the code, and they are not confused with possible other options
which default to some compeltely other code.

Makes sense?

--
All the best,
benni.