[TYPO3-core] RFC #9632: Bug: Multiple fileuploads into folders with special characters (umlauts) not possible

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Oct 30 11:03:38 CET 2008

Hi,

Marcus Krause schrieb:
> Are you sure? I'm now switching to encodeURIComponent.  ;-)
> Only then both target and returnURL parameters are encoded the same way.
> So v3 is on it's way.

ah, got it now after writing wrong :-) as encodeURIComponent also
encodes & and = it's needed, otherwise it will be misinterpreted.

> Nethertheless I'm confused about the decoding. If I'm using
> encodeURIComponent, both t3lib_div::_GP('target') and
> t3lib_div::_GP('returnUrl') are returning proper decoded strings.

i think this is normal behaviour as the decoding is done by browser.

vg Steffen

Reference:
http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_encodeURI.asp
http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_encodeURIComponent.asp