[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature Request #9670 Code-Completion for TypoScript in the t3editor

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Oct 30 10:43:06 CET 2008

Hi Tobias,

i tested the patch and i have some questions.

typing lib. brings up the completition with possibilities, which is
great. Also own existing objects are in :-)

Now, what is the right box for?

There are parts where i expect completition, but doesn't got

lib.test = I <= i would expect to get completition for IMAGE or IMG_RESOURCE
typing stdWrap. i expect to get stdWrap-properties.

I know this is alpha, so i look forward to this feature, which is great.

Beside that, could you make a patch containing new files too? It's more
easy to apply and for review.
Also i miss an icon for the t3editor.

vg Steffen