[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Oct 27 22:01:54 CET 2008

Hi,

It seems that this great patch will vanish in the air, what a pity!

At last, I would find great if the "openid" extension key could be
released. I think that I will eventually have another look at the code
to see why it needs to be a sysext. And if nothing comes up, I'll take
this code and put in under whatever "openid" extension key I find in
order to let people benefit of this great work.

I feel a bit unhappy to see that even good contributions are lost.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en