[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9599: [felogin] Enable Caching "USER" instead of "USER_INT"

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Oct 27 17:00:14 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> this is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9599
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
> Felogin is a extension which is used often in the right column of every
> page. Because the extension is not cached, this leads to performance
> losses, and the whole static file cache doesn't work anymore.
>
> Solution:
> Use USER and conditional USER_INT with user logged in.
>
> thx to Dmitry for the patch.

There was small bug in the patch. USER objects do not support the
"includeLibs" property, only USER_INT does. Thus, the inclusion was
moved to the global level.

+1 on reading and testing for the new patch

One +1 on testing is missing (Steffen maybe?) - afterwards I'm going to
take care of the commit.

olly
--
Oliver Hader