[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvement of removeXSS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 27 14:47:01 CET 2008

Hi olly,

Oliver Hader schrieb:

> Any news on this one? By the way: Is there a bug report that holds all
> the sub-issues (8978, 7033, 9198)?
>
> olly

The bug report holding all is the first one
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8978

There are no news, but this patch fixes some reg exp errors so the
reported errors are gone.

Also it improves execution time a lot.

I can't deliver a perfect solution, so i prefer smaller steps by
committing this version, as it solves the problem with substituting
normal content.
So users can start to use the class, the actual script isn't usable.

I also provided a script for testing all "possible" hacks for testing.

vg Steffen