[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9599: [felogin] Enable Caching "USER" instead of "USER_INT"

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Oct 27 12:14:13 CET 2008

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Masi,
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> attached is a new patch which change the USER to USER_INT using the
>>> convertToUserIntObject()-option.
>>
>> But will the conversion code will ever be executed? The plugin starts
>> out as a USER. If the page is cached while the user is not logged in,
>> TYPO3 will simply used the cached an rendered version. So the PHP
>> condition will never be checked.
>>
>> Masi
>
> hmm - you're right. This puzzles me about the sense of the function. How
> to use it in a cached plugin when it's not called?
>
> ... back to the conditional patch ...

Did you test the patch you've created with the USER -> USER_INT
conversion? When a front-end user logs the variable $TSFE->gr_list is
set to the groups the user is member of. And this information is used to
create a new hash for a new and different cache entry of that page.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 4.3 Release Manager