[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Oct 26 23:17:34 CET 2008

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

Hi Xavier and all,

> I'm for this too. Dmitry said it will not work anymore on this
> extension, at least until it gets committed. Ingo said Dmitry got enough
> +1 to commit. I don't think he got the +1 by a core member.

If i say he got enough +1s, there're enough (I'm tracking public and
core member +1s). However, there's a little condition for the commit,
namely answering the questions I and others had.
Without the answers to these questions it is not possible for _others_
to improve the (great) work dmitry did already.
However, if Dmitry isn't even willing to answer these - as others agreed
- justified questions I don't see how I can support this "I'm done with
this patch and don't work on it anymore" attitude.

Just think about if we all did this...

Long story short: The patch is ready for commit, we need some answers
from Dmitry to improve this thing as he isn't willing to work on it anymore.

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner