[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Oct 25 20:56:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

this thread is really long now and for most it's not clear what happes
here. Also it will be more difficult after time as noone wants to reread
all the posts here.
As summary: There is one +1 from me, one review from Ingo whith one
question open (and stated rest for good).
I can understand Dmitry that this RFC is "destroyed" by so much posts
and he deassigned this patch.

To make life easier i would recommend:

* commit the patch as it is. It's working and OpenID is a "should have"
for me.

There is enough time left before 4.3 release to enhance it and make a
seperate RFC. This enables the chance to test it in longer term, and if
it's not ready it can be removed for the release either (i don't think
that it will happen)

vg Steffen