[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #9625: Integrate possibility to extend TCEforms palettes easily

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Oct 25 00:03:48 CEST 2008

Oliver Hader wrote:

Hey Olly,

> t3lib_extMgm::addNewFieldsToAllPalettesOfField

it's quite obvious that the fields you're going to add are "New", don't
you think? Can we therefore name it just addFieldsToAllPalettesOfField? ;)

> Comments:
> This patch will be used also for the OpenId integration (RFC #9474).
> Furthermore this patch extends t3lib_div::trimExplode by the possibility
> to limit the result items like it's possible with PHP's explode.

I'd argue this should have been a different patch to be really clean,
but so what...

will do a review later, just wanted to do some nitpicking for now ;)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner