[TYPO3-core] RFC #9613: RTE uses JScodeLibArray to insert CSS

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Thu Oct 23 18:03:12 CEST 2008

Hi Olly,

> The CSS files get loaded in front-end now, however it still looks
> strange somehow (see the attached screenshot which shows the TCEforms
> spread from left to right - however it's not related to RTEhtmlarea).
I think this is due to the contextual help text being displayed inline
for each field.

> Some annotations to the patch:
>
> Line 19 (and all occurences of the new method "addStyleSheet"):
> * $title should be an optional parameter
> * $linkType should be called $relation or $relationType (since the
> "type" attribute of the "link" tag would be "text/css")
Done in the attached patch.

> Lines 77 and 96:
> You're changing from "getPageStyle" to "addPageStyle" - however, these
> methods are also available in TYPO3 4.2. Do you think someone had
> xclassed them and will run into problems? IMO I think it's not the case,
> but wanted to clearify it...
Not to my knowledge. I doubt that these would be used by anyone. In any
case, because of the new way to add the style sheets, the return is now
void, which would brake any caller anyways.

> Line 202:
> Define the new variable $additionalStyleSheets as protected, please.
Done in the attached patch.

> Line 231:
> If data for the same key gets added twice but with diferent files ($href
> argument) it will be overriden. I'd tend to have a "first wins"
> principle and thus a  "if (!isset($this->additionalStyleSheets[$key]))"
> around it. What do you think?
Done in the attached patch.

> +1 on reading if you could take the mentioned things into account. Thanks!
Thanks for the review. I will now commit to trunk.

Stan