[TYPO3-core] RFC #9613: RTE uses JScodeLibArray to insert CSS

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Oct 22 20:15:02 CEST 2008

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Jeff Segars a écrit :
>>
>> Thanks for the quick fix :) +1 based on testing.
>>
>> Personally, I'd prefer a wrapper method like what Olly did in #9608
>> rather than setting the array directly, but the change does work and
>> makes the additionalHeaderData similar between  frontend and backend.
>>
> I do not wish to introduce too much change in TYPO3 4.2. Since this is a
> critical issue for TYPO3 4.2,

Probably the best solution.

> and using a wrapper implies more changes
> on the side of the RTE, I will commit as proposed for TYPO3_4-2, and
> will come back with a enhanced patch for trunk.

I was thinking more about the mixing of libraries and embedded code and
how the latter may be needed to configure a library (before loading) or
initialize it (after loading). So I think it may be necessary to create
an API that allows for fine grained control:

addJSLibrary($lib)
addJSCode($code,$lib='',$pos='after')

The optional parameters of addJSCode define if the code has to be added
before (default) or after a certain library.

Masi