[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9608: Frontend Editing does not work anymore

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Oct 21 17:40:05 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

I understand your concerns to get these bugs fixed fast.
But: Please don't post messages where they don't belong to. This RFC was
about FE editing. If you think, there's still a bug with #9497, check
this again after cleaning your browser caches and then reopen the
accordant issue in the bugtracker and/or write a note to the correct RFC
in this list...

Thanks a lot!

olly

--