[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-dev] Core Manuals

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Oct 21 14:29:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

please follow-up in typo3.dev!

Stanislas Rolland wrote: on 21.10.2008 00:54:
> The htmlrea RTE manual was updated in trunk (revision 4338) and
> TYPO3_4-2 (revision 4337).

BTW are those manuals rendered "somewhere"? I would love to see some
automatism to render documentation provided by sysext on the "Core
Documentation" page:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/

because in my eyes this is where it belongs. We currently ship the
following sysext "manuals":

css_styled_content/doc/manual.sxw
dbal/doc/manual.sxw
felogin/doc/manual.sxw
rtehtmlarea/doc/manual.sxw

The manuals might need some rework, of course. But if those get a more
prominent place, I would expect more "core manuals" to appear, e.g. for
stuff like "sys_action", "taskcenter", "impexp", "t3editor", etc.

Cheers,
Ernesto