[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 20 13:33:28 CEST 2008

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> I didn't look at the patch at all. It is pretty huge, therefore I would
> like to ask you for a patch that contains only the modifications you did
> to the OpenID library plus the other stuff that you have added. Does
> that make sense?

My work on this patch is finished. I spent hours on it. If you want me to work more on it, I am ready to do it at my standard hourly rate. Otherwise - sorry, I need to get money to feed my kids. My daily work is waiting.

You, guys, can go on, rename variables, split patches, add big yellow boxes. I made the patch, which I consider to have high quality and ready for integration. This patch was the only piece of code that was complete after Hackontest and did not have issues. If you do not think it is ready – fine with me. Everyone has right for his own opinion. Now the patch is yours.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/iphone_as_productivity_tool/