[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Oct 20 11:21:47 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

> Here is the updated patch. Changes:
> - should now work if TYPO3 is installed in the subdirectory
> - code to include OpenID libraries is executed only once. It is cleaner
> than before.

I didn't look at the patch at all. It is pretty huge, therefore I would
like to ask you for a patch that contains only the modifications you did
to the OpenID library plus the other stuff that you have added. Does
that make sense?

Additionally, I am still undecided whether or not this extension should
be a system extension. Remember the condition initially was:
- System extensions need to be used by some 80% (I think) of all
  installations to qualify for global shipping
- There is the exception of "dbal" because this one could not be
  installed without having a DB in place

What do you think? By the way, have you already contacted Julle if he
transfers the extension key to you?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out