[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8899: [feature] Configuration of uploads and create folder in linkbrowser

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 20 10:21:50 CEST 2008

Hi Stan,

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> Attached patch gives the Possibility to configure this
>>
>> # configure count of upload fields in linkbrowser (default = 3)
>> # use 0 if you want no upload fields
>> options.fileTree.uploadFieldsInLinkBrowser = 0
>
> I think this should really have been
>
> options.folderTree.uploadFieldsInLinkBrowser = 0
>
> because all other options refer to key folderTree, not fileTree.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Stanislas

that's true, other options use folderTree.
But this is not lucky imho, as the user thinks more simple
mod page => pagetree
mod file => filetree
both contains folders so that filetree would me the better fitting idiom
in my eyes.

So we have two opinions:
rename this one to folderTree to use same key as
options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints

rename last one to
options.fileTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints

There are lots of inconsistences in the option sections anyway so a
general cleanup should be done (i suppose that for 4.4)

vg Steffen