[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9497: Edit in Rich Text Editor - Button doesn't work anymore in Web>Page

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Oct 19 14:57:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Are there any other blockers in 4.2.2? To me it seems like 4.2.3 must be
> released asap.

Actually bug #9535 is ready for commit. It's not a blocker, but it fixes
an error introduced in 4.2.2 so I would quite like to see it in 4.2.3.

That's all I can think of.

I agree that 4.2.3 must be released very quickly. IMO it should have
been released far more quickly, but I guess everybody was busy with the
T3CON and the Transition Days.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter