[TYPO3-core] RFC #9480: Bug/cleanup: Enhance debug information with SQL data

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 17 17:18:23 CEST 2008

Hi!

Francois Suter wrote:
>> Solution:
>> Simply add this information to the extra arguments passed to
>> t3lib::devLog().

debug_lastBuiltQuery is there only if it is enabled. Should this be considered? Also devLog call in this code does not take configuration for devLog. I am not sure why. Simple omission, may be?

Here is an updated patch that takes these issues into account. If no one objects I will commit it in 72 hours.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team