[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9581: clean up t3lib_exec

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 17 10:25:58 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i attached a corrected patch for all $this-> and replaced them with self::
> Also one additional static var was missing (allPaths)
>
> This also means a +1 from my side by reading and testing.

The patch still has errors. For example:
- unitilialized variable $TYPO3_CONF_VARS near line 337.
- getPaths() returned empty path list if at least one path is invalid (should just skip that path according to logic)
- self::$allPaths assigned but never used

Since some functions are protected, there is no need for underscore. These functions also static, so XCLASSes are not affected.

I also fixed Xavier's wish for http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8130 using realpath().

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team