[TYPO3-core] REMINDER RFC #8130: Bug: addService() working with open_basedir and symlink

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Oct 17 08:33:37 CEST 2008

Reminder #>=3 (I do not have the first reminder(s) anymore)

This patch should be discussed again and a problem should be found.
Dmitry and Ingo finally agreed on a solution for RFC #9474 Integrate
OpenID authentication support to TYPO3 regarding the bug related to
open_basedir in PHP and something should be done for this issue too.

As t3lib_exec is proposed to be cleaned up a bit with RFC 9581, I think
that this is a perfect timeframe to eventually resolve and close ththis bug.

Thank you guys

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html