[TYPO3-core] RFC #9474: Integrate OpenID authentication support to TYPO3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 14 12:22:35 CEST 2008

Hi!

I am well aware of the customer project who would have problems with it. So I inist on @ here. open_basedir is a very common setting and we must take this into account. TYPO3 is not developed to run in an academically clean default configurations. People use it to make real life web sites and if TYPO3 does not work in real life situations people will start choosing something else.

Everything is right here: hoster has full rights to disable access to this path. But PHP is not clever enough to recognize it. Therefore we make a simple non–harming workaround with @. But I think we are going to clash on it forever again and the patch will never be committed :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team