[TYPO3-core] RFC #9535: Bug: Folder icons in filelist file tree don't get skinned anymore

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Oct 12 20:12:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I think it's still to little of a difference. how about changing the
> color a bit more?

I was a bit afraid of such remarks (nothing personal Sebastian).
Basically this bug is about fixing broken skinning in the file tree
view. The missing icon is another issue raised by Stanislas.

My proposal is to get this patch committed (it's got enough +1's)
without the icon, then have a separate RFC for the missing icon.

How does that sound?

--

Francois Suter