[TYPO3-core] RFC #9505: Make the caches in TYPO3 use the new caching framework

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Oct 7 16:22:49 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hey Dmitry,

> I will review the patch though I am sure it is good. I notice only one
> issue so far with new caching framework: it seems that page cache is not
> cleared when using memcached and editing content element on a page. I
> cannot be sure about it for 100%, I need to test and confirm it. But I
> encountered this several times now.

if that turns out to be true we can IMO still commit the patch as is,
but at the same time open a bug report and set its target to 4.3. This
way it doesn't get lost and when having a look at the roadmap we'll
always be reminded that something is missing before we can release 4.3.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner