[TYPO3-core] Ready for TYPO3 4.2.2? What's missing?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 3 18:02:57 CEST 2008

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Now the only question that remains is: Is there anything missing/pending
> that should be in there?

I just found one bug, which is major (if not critical) in my opinion. It is about non–uid values in the multiple select control in TCEforms. If there is an itemsProcFunc, it will not be called and as a result daya loss will occur. I am checking if I can fix it quickly. Fix should be trivial and I hope to get it to 4.2.2 too.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team