[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9439: New Element Wizard has no option for hiding Elements via pageTS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Nov 30 21:00:41 CET 2008

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i reworked on this and added additional options to make it more flexible
>
> * adding elements from php now possible not only for plugin_
> * added a hook after all wizard colleting to manipulate or remove wizards
> * grouped element groups in tabs
>
> The patch has to be tested more, so i will post it in a few days.
>
> vg Steffen

now it's ready and well tested. Here is the updated patch.
I also attached a screenshot and a testextension which
* adds a plugin (same as before)
* adds an element to "special eöements"
* adds an element to a new section
* implements the hook, now only with commented debugs. There you can
manipulate the wizardItems depending on the column.

vg Steffen