[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9851: Bug: LICENSE.txt refers to a non-existing webpage on typo3.org

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Fri Nov 28 16:11:44 CET 2008

Hi Marcus,

Marcus Krause schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Marcus Krause wrote:
>>> Solution:
>>> Replace referenced url with http://typo3.org/?id=2281
>> I am for using speaking paths because those are easier to find with
>> Google. So I am for using http://typo3.org/licenses/. Even if site
>> is restructured, setting up a redirect in RealURL or .htaccess takes
>> a minute :)
>
> what about the content?
>
> http://typo3.org/about/licenses/
> vs.
> http://www.typo3.com/License.1625.0.html

The content on typo3.com just refers to the FSF resources - and there
you'll see something about GPLv3 what might lead someone to think, that
TYPO3v4 is licensed under GPLv3 (what's wrong of course).
Thus, I'd like to have the link to typo3.org with a more detailed
description concerning the license.

olly
--
Oliver Hader