[TYPO3-core] FYI72: bug #9645: Memcached backend is not working properly

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Fri Nov 28 15:21:06 CET 2008

> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Problem: memcached backend is unusable in 4.3 due to the following
>> problems:
>
> Here is v2 of the patch based on PATH_site as discussed with Masi.

I have no errors showing in BE or FE on a windows XP memcached machine
but since I don't see any better performance I'm wondering if it's
called at all...

To test that my memcache was working I followed the instructions and use
the simple test from there :
http://pureform.wordpress.com/2008/01/10/installing-memcache-on-windows-for-php/

Dmitry, is there something I could test to help you? I find it a bit
simplistic to say +1 because I don't have errors... ;)

Patrick