[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9851: Bug: LICENSE.txt refers to a non-existing webpage on typo3.org

Marcus Krause marcus at t3sec.info
Fri Nov 28 09:24:20 CET 2008

Martin Holtz schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Problem:
>> LICENSE.txt refers to a non-existing webpage on typo3.org
>> (http://typo3.com/1316.0.html)
>>
>> Solution:
>> Replace referenced url with http://typo3.org/?id=2281
> in my eyes it would be better to reference to
>
> http://typo3.org/licenses/
>
> (that page does not exists atm)
>
> if the page-id disappear (perhaps after restructure of typo3.org) it
> would be possible to still have http://typo3.org/licenses/

Well i thought of the opposite. ;-)
The page id will exist even after a restructure of the website. You
would most likely move the page to another (sub)tree than keeping the
current website structure and deleting/creating a new license page.

Nonetheless, we could also refer to typo3.com
(http://typo3.com/License.1625.0.html).

Any comments?

Marcus.