[TYPO3-core] RFC #9742:[Feature] Zebra columns for fileadmin listing

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 20:47:53 CET 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Christian Kuhn schrieb:
>> Hi.
>>

>> Stefano Kowalke wrote:
>>> I used already Eclipse with Subclipse. Now i made a patch with eclipse
>>> contains the diffs of two files.
>>
>> The patch does not work if ext:t3skin is not loaded, maybe we need some
>> more css changes there.
>>

> tested again without t3skin - works perfect.
>
> vg Steffen

The grey table header background color exist not in stylesheet.css. For the
templates module it was insert directly in index.php.

I add this with a class 'table#typo3-filelist tr.c-headLine' to
typo3-file-list.css which only load together with t3skin.

I could
a) add this class to stylesheet.css or
b) add this directly to the code in class.file_list.inc at line 274 instead
of the class.

I prefer option 'a' because its cleaner and the layout stuff its separated
from the structure.

Stefano

--
Seit dem 1.1.2008 werden Daten zu jeder E-Mail verdachtsunabhängig gespeichert!
Weitere Informationen: www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de