[TYPO3-core] FYI72: bug #9645: Memcached backend is not working properly

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Nov 27 16:00:29 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Just a phpdoc comment. In your patch, you add lots of comments to the
class description. However you've created a pure-text "bullet" list and
this will not render well when generating the phpDocumentation. I think
in such cases you should put a HTML list definition instead.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html