[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Nov 23 23:19:21 CET 2008

Clemens Riccabona wrote:

Hi Clemens,

> Ok Ingo, do it yourself.
> I just came to it, like the virgin to the child, by pointing out, that it
> won't be great to include incompatible code into core.

The intend was sure good, but the way you did it is far away from how
anybody else new to core develeopment ever did. If you're new to core
development there's nothing that would have kept you from asking about
best practives. Everybody, including me, would have been glad to help
you with any questions you have. Also, we lined out what to do, right?

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner