[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9813: Turn the workspace selector into a drop down toolbar item menu

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Nov 23 12:38:48 CET 2008

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> sorry, the state of en/disabled when clicking the preview icon was
>> turned around in v2, v3 fixes that.
>
> Thanks for this patch, it had been bugging me for a while... Now I
> haven't quite got the expected behavior. When I'm in the Web > Page
> module on a given page and switch workspace (either Live to Draft, or
> Draft to Live), I indeed stay in the Web > Page module, the page tree
> highlights the proper page, but the content iframe only contains the
> default sentence
>
> "Web>Page module
> Please click the page title in the page tree to the left to edit page
> content."
>
> I thought this was maybe due to me using TV, but I switched on the
> classic Page module and still have the same result.

i can't confirm this behaviour, tested with TV and classic page module.

But i know this behaviour from TV wher id is lost sometimes, especially
with switching between list and page module.
I never saw this behaviour with classic page module.

So i consider that it has nothing to do with this patch. May be
deinstall some extensions in your setup to verify.

vg Steffen