[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9813: Turn the workspace selector into a drop down toolbar item menu

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Nov 22 22:11:35 CET 2008

Hi,

> sorry, the state of en/disabled when clicking the preview icon was
> turned around in v2, v3 fixes that.

Thanks for this patch, it had been bugging me for a while... Now I
haven't quite got the expected behavior. When I'm in the Web > Page
module on a given page and switch workspace (either Live to Draft, or
Draft to Live), I indeed stay in the Web > Page module, the page tree
highlights the proper page, but the content iframe only contains the
default sentence

"Web>Page module
Please click the page title in the page tree to the left to edit page
content."

I thought this was maybe due to me using TV, but I switched on the
classic Page module and still have the same result.

BTW Steffen's enhancement answers a bug report I opened a long while ago:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5348

so I have set it as related to this bug. Ingo, should I set it as
assigned to you too?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter