[TYPO3-core] RFC: #undefined: Turn the workspace selector into a drop down toolbar item menu

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Nov 20 18:07:39 CET 2008

Christopher wrote:

Hi Christopher ??????

Please spent a minute to configure your email client to show your full
name. There are certain rules for this list that everybody (except you)
sticks to. It would only be fair to do so, too. Showing your full name
is one of those rules. We've told you now a couple of times to do so,
further ignorance will eventually lead to blocking you for this list.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and your cooperation.

> In the defintion of $stateCheckedIcon and $stateUncheckedIcon (lines 348
> ff.) you use hardcoded title and alt-attributes.
>
> Would be cool, if you could still change that.

yes, will do that later - as mentioned in the RFC I still need to figure
out a good place/file for the labels.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner