[TYPO3-core] RFC: #5835: Make clear.gif configurable

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed Nov 19 17:52:59 CET 2008

Hi Steffen, hi all,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> Could you make a patch for CSC using compat version 4.3? Would be great
> so we all can test. I would prefer such solution much more than the
> coded one from Susanne (sry)

I would prefer the csc solution too it just did not occur to me until
mentioned by Franz :)

However if I do find the time I'll investigate a bit more how to solve
the second part of the problem (that with using stdWrap->space). But I
think these are two different issues so perhaps we should open a new
bugtracker issue for the changed rendering of csc.

Regards,

Susanne