[TYPO3-core] TS-Condition with GET Var not possible if there are POST Vars

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:17:20 CET 2008

Hello!

Sascha Egerer wrote:
> I have a condition in my TS wich checks if a GET Var is set. But for the
> same extension there sometimes some POST vars.
> But in the class "class.t3lib_matchcondition.php" on Line 697 t3lib_div::_GP
> is used. This means that only POST Vars are used if there are some.
>
> I think it would be better to use t3lib_div::GParrayMerged
>
> Patch File attached.

Sorry, your mail is in the wrong format. Please, read the rules of
this list and send your message again, now in the correct format.
Until that your patch is rejected. Sorry #2 but this is how it goes
in this list.

Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support
In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/ghosts_in_typo3/