[TYPO3-core] RFC: #5835: Make clear.gif configurable

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 19 10:23:30 CET 2008

Hi Franz,

Franz Koch schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> can we not wrap the whole content element with one div that
>> a) holds the id of the ce and
>> b) has style="margin-top:??px; margin-bottom:??px"
>
> wasn't that exactly my proposal (including a working code snippet) from
> monday? ;)

sry, i overseen the example you posted.
Just a little remark - i wouldn't use cbox but as it is CSC (or should
be) something like csc-content-element.

Secondly i don't see need of using important, imho inline styles always
overriding heneral definitions.

Could you make a patch for CSC using compat version 4.3? Would be great
so we all can test. I would prefer such solution much more than the
coded one from Susanne (sry)

vg Steffen