[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #9771: htmlArea RTE: spellchecker not working in TYPO3 4.3-dev

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Nov 13 22:44:05 CET 2008

Hi Stanislas,

using eID seems like quite an improvement compared to having your own
initialization mechanism in that script, but I wonder why you used a
Frontend mechanism (eID) for this task instead of the Backend one (mod.php).

For more info on mod.php, see: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5278

cheers
Ingmar

--