[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9562: Feature: onChange has no effect

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:12:32 CET 2008

Hi!

Dan Osipov wrote:
> What's wrong with having both available? I think it adds the
> flexibility. Ideally it would be the same across all forms - flexforms,
> IRRE and general TCEforms.

This is a standard usability law: only one way to accomplish one task.

The more ways available — the more complex and messy the system
becomes, the more frustrated people become. Imagine of you had many
ways to unlock the door to your car depending on time of the day.
Would like to think each time what way you should use? Probably not.

Keep it simple and people will like it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support